Saturday 6 July 2019

changing reality





After a meeting with the Parkinsons consultant there is now a feeling that there is more to my condition than old age and laziness. 

I procrastinate about paperwork rather than deal with it as soon as it arrives. And there is a never-ending list of domestic chores where I do not make an official prioritised matrix of items. I could be more systematic but that would lead me back to work for the man with no time to stand and stare.
But what is good for me will not be good for everybody. There are many types of people


For example  introvert v extrovert. When I was working I served as a technical introvert speaking text for powerful extroverts. Now that I am retired I can afford to take time to just sit and thus gain insight into the emptiness of all created things. Reality is nothing but a fleeting set of thought moments. Reality is a product of the unconscious and as such is non-abiding.

When I was working I served as a technical introvert speaking truth to extravert power.Now that I am retired I can afford to take time to just sit and thus gain insight into the emptiness of all created things. Reality is nothing but a fleeting set of thought moments. Reality is a product of the unconscious and as such is non-abiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment