Sunday 21 April 2019

passing thought


I was up at 6:00 to take pills but then went back to bed with radio 4 that had a never ending flood of stories. Media distraction. It would be ‘better’ to ‘just sit’. 

Various mini projects vied for prominence and there was no worry about running dry- BUT – they were not suitable for the blog.


Aha – what makes for a suitable blog entry? Avoid the petty, personal and parochial, and focus on the new and cutting edge. I have read over 30 recent books and have listened to many talks dealing with hot topics. The roots are ‘consilence’ from E O Wilson. This calls for cross-disciplinary thinking.


I do not claim to originality. My  goal is to create plain-language versions of the new ideas. Thus in a very minor way I contribute to making the world a better place.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete