Sunday 9 February 2014

Worldview compiling

Several times recently I have found myself expounding my present worldview as it relates to ‘religion’ and to the future of humanity on planet earth. The worldview continues to develop but I am not always aware of the speed and extent of the process. This short post points to a couple of hot topic compilations from 2011.

My views have been influenced by many cutting edge thinkers whose outputs are in the public domain. My daily “work” involves (a) reviewing the ideas of the prominent thinkers and (b) writing one-pagers based on thoughts and feelings that emerge from the unconscious. The one-pagers (199 of them in 2013) are posted to a blog and, now and then, I present compilations on particular themes.

Last night I flicked through two compilations which I put together in June 2011 based on one-pagers from 2007 to 2010. I was amazed to discover how the story then was similar to the story that I have recently been expounding: and I was amazed to note that the conscious mind had no recall of what was in the earlier documents; and I was amazed to note that the unconscious mindbrain had adopted the earlier ideas and was able to use them in great detail without bothering to highlight the fact that written versions were freely available on the internet. Note in passing that this is a good example of the notion that the unconscious has a mind of its own.

The two compilations from June 2011 were “Witnessing the attention centre – switching on the       light” (37 pages) and “Muse flows in the zone – below the tip of the iceberg” (47 pages). The annotated contents lists for the two documents are available from the tabs at the top of the blog at http://naesaebad.blogspot.co.uk/ Full copies of the documents are available for free at http://www.scribd.com/george_clark_25/

1 comment:

  1. Another compilation: Lifestyle of a renunciant hermit
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/199032821/Lifestyle-of-a-renunciant-hermit

    ReplyDelete